Introduction

I love going to movies and I always eat swedish fish candy while there. The two seem to go well together!

I have created this blog out of request from my friends and family. Many people know I see at least one movie a week and will ask me for a recommendation. This blog will be my "average Joe movie goer" thoughts on movies I have seen.

I usually go to the movies by myself. I love the experience of getting my refreshments(including swedish fish), finding my favorite place to sit, and just sitting back and getting lost in the action.

From time-to-time, I do take one of my kids or my wife. Where applicable, I will add their comments in my movie blogs.

I hope you find my reviews helpful as you are trying to pick your next movie experience

Saturday, November 22, 2008




Role Model




With not much to choose from and not being the target audience for Twilight, I took a chance on this movie. The trailer made it look like just another “B” (comedy) movie. Luckily there were more funny scenes than what was just included in its trailer. However, my recommendation is assuming you are not taking your younger kids or your wife. The language and the “adult situations” make it inappropriate for one and “just not that funny” to the other. Christopher Mintz-Plasse(“McLoven” from the movie SuperBad) and Jane Lynch (The psychologist in the TV show Two and a Half men) steal the show. If you are looking for a movie that is easy to watch with lots of laughs, this one fits the bill!

No comments: