Introduction

I love going to movies and I always eat swedish fish candy while there. The two seem to go well together!

I have created this blog out of request from my friends and family. Many people know I see at least one movie a week and will ask me for a recommendation. This blog will be my "average Joe movie goer" thoughts on movies I have seen.

I usually go to the movies by myself. I love the experience of getting my refreshments(including swedish fish), finding my favorite place to sit, and just sitting back and getting lost in the action.

From time-to-time, I do take one of my kids or my wife. Where applicable, I will add their comments in my movie blogs.

I hope you find my reviews helpful as you are trying to pick your next movie experience

Saturday, April 25, 2009



Observe and Report

I often pick movies based on who is playing in it. This movie started Ray Liotta(as Detective Harrison) and Seth Rogan(as Mall Cop Ronnie Barnhardt). Both of whom I have liked in pervious movies they have made. Unfortunately, good actors can’t make up for a bad movie. In addition to it not making any sense, the characters where not very believable and the words they were made to say were just plain stupid. Furthermore, am I the only one that noticed they ripped off the storyline of “Paul Blart: Mall Cop” (2009). The movie is “R” rated and earns it with a surprise ending you will wish you hadn’t seen! Don't say I didn't warn you.

1 comment:

#1sister said...

No movie reviews since April. The Swedish Fish need fed.